Was given an almost impossible task to get Hummus at 10 in the evening.
I did not manage to get any.
So, to make up for it...made some for Brunch today (quick and simple hack: Less than 5 minutes to prepare).
So, here's a semblance of the recipe:
1) 1 can of Chickpeas/ Garbanzo Beans (about 450g/ 15.873333333 oz)
2) 1.5 tablespoon of Sesame paste/Tahini or your can experiment with Sesame Dressing, as I did
3) 1.5 teaspoon garlic powder
4) 0.5 teaspoon salt
5) 1.5 tablespoon of Lemon juice
6) Optional (depending on your taste) - a pinch of pepper, paprika powder
1) Open a can of chickpeas/ Garbanzo beans
2) Drain the liquid from the chickpeas (save it! as you gonna need some)
3) Put all the ingredients in a food processor + 0.25 cup of the chickpea liquid
4) Blend to a smooth paste
5) Transfer (the paste aka the Hummus) to a nice earthenware bowl
6) Garnish to your liking:
Drizzle some Extra Virgin Olive Oil and a pinch of Smoked Paprika powder
7) I like a bit of crunch. So, I garnished with chopped green chillies and red onions
And for Brunch... we had Peri Peri chicken wings and Butter/Cheese Naan with Hummus dip
You don't really find recipe's here.